- Admission is based on merit.
- Admission is granted to students who come from out station depending on the vacancy in each class. Students, who have attened a recognised school, cannot be admitted without the Transfer Certificate, of the last recognised school attended. The Transfer Certificatemust be counter signed by the District/Divisional Educational Office. Admission forms are to be filled up by the parents or the legal guardians.
- Guardians should fill in admission forms with utmost accuracy. No suibsequent changes will be permitted for any reason what so ever.
- Students must fulfil thr following minimum age requirement for garanted admission, as on 30th April of the year,
i. Nursery- 3years complete
ii. KG I – 4 years complete
iii. KG II – 5 years
iv. Std I – 6 years
- New candidates must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible , to the principal for the candidate’s conducts, payment of fees and other contributions if any.
- The candidate will be tested in the standard immediately below that to which they seeek admissions. The admission test shall be held in the following subjects
classes Subjects Std. I to Std. V English, math’s & Science Std VI onwords English, Math’s, Sciencev & S.S.T
- The entrance test will be followed by [ersonal interview with the perincipal and the Principal and Principal’s decision will be final.